New Frameworks Natural Design/Build is a full-service contracting, consultation, and education company specializing in the integration of natural materials and technologies and high-performance building systems.
We are passionate about working in healthy environments and creating positive relationships to build structures that are truly sustainable.
We enjoy working directly alongside clients in both design and construction, and firmly believe in the importance of social justice and skills access to enable people of all backgrounds access to safe, beautiful, and affordable shelter.
New Frameworks Natural Design/Build is committed to changing the paradigm for how buildings are created, pushing forward the envelope not only for a product that is better for the planet and the owner alike, but also for a process that itself holds great value.
We converted to a worker cooperative in 2016, because we find the cooperative principles internal to our company matches the way we work. Worker cooperative structure means we each are invested in our company’s health and well being, and invested in delivering uncommon quality to all of our projects.
New Frameworks Natural Design/Build holds membership with the following organizations:
– Timber Farmers Guild
– Vermont Green Building Network
– Building for Social Responsibility-VT
– Natural Builders Northeast
– Seven Generations Natural Building
– Certified Passive House Consultant – Passive House US (PHIUS)
– Building Analyst and Envelope Professional Certifications – Building Performance Institute (BPI)
– EPA RRP Lead Safe Certified
– Level I Infrared for Building Applications- Snell Group
– Certified Installers – American Clay
– Certified Installers – Claylin Earthen Floors